Sunday, October 27, 2013

Weekly LOLs: Some Gamer stuff, and others :)

Here it is! 2 days late, but that just means I get to give you more! I spent the weekend in WeHo (not being a Ho, but hanging out in West Hollywood with the fam) Good times, but no going on the computer. Strickly fam time. SO here it is for your Sunday night pleasure. Have fun and laugh before you have to go to work tomorrow. Blah

Who plays ANY VIDEO GAME? I mean, come on. I love Skyrim, but it is lacking a touch of realism. 


NATHAN FILLION! Because I have to have one tribute to him/Firefly each week...No Matter What. And he is just as gorgeous in a bonnet...kinda tuned on actually...



I laughed for like 15 minutes straight on this one...Thanks again George Takei! Like half my posts are from you :)


Do you get it????



OMG, Ctrl S people! Its the worst feeling! 


Not the biggest Star Wars fan, but I like this rendition. 


Well, this applied to when I was actually in school and played Morrowind (dating myself am I?? Get over it, so I am OLD)


The Greatest Thing Ever....


Another LOL moment...teehee


With my mother as a computer tech, I had the highest quality computers and internet since it was available...


Anything is a better love story than Twilight, but this holds dear to my heart since my husband and I were Sweeney Todd and Ms. Lovett for Halloween a few years ago. 


Or WebMD... With WebMD your probably dying


*wink*







I am determined to find a meme for the D and D alignment rules each week. LOVE THEM


No comments:

Post a Comment