Sunday, November 10, 2013

Weekly LOLs: In Honor of Star Wars

My almost-5-year old son said the greatest words to me ever: "Mama, can we watch Star Wars?" YESSSSSS. Last time I tried him on it, it was too boring for him (hey, I get it, hes little). But he has been playing Star Wars Angry Birds, so I guess he wanted to see where it all came from. Well, 2 days went by, and he successfully sat through the first (original!!) 3!! Episodes IV,V, and VI. So exciting! He asked questions, followed the characters, and seemed to understand it! Yay! So because my son is awesome, here we are :)


I think I have posted this one before...Must have meaning!



HAHAHAHA







We use the "thats what she said" phrase in my house at least 10 times a day...



Something I would do....



We just got finished watching this movie (like 15 times) with my son, so it has great personal meaning. 



Still determined to find a awesome version (not costume in a bag) of this costume for Comic Con next year.






Nerd Alert!!
Loved Star Wars since I was a kiddo



OOH If only I lived in a place with snow





Wait wait wait....Big Bang Theory, plus Will Wheaton, PLUS Star Wars? YES PLEASE






Crossover Memes are my favorite!



Had to post this on my friends wall, because he does not like Star Wars...UGH. 






Because HIMYM is so awesome for their constant mentions of Star Wars. 





Have to have one every week!!!! D and D alignment chart :)


No comments:

Post a Comment